- Primary care
- Geneneral Medicine (GP)
- Emergency medical aid
- Clinical Analyses
- Ambulance service
- Preventive medical check ups
- Child care, GP, paediatrician, medical secretary, medical-technical assistant…
- Clinical and biological check-ups
- Radiography, Tomography and Urography
- Medical care provided by medical specialists and surgeons
- Additional methods of diagnoses
- All medical specializations
- Radiology, CT scanner, electrocardiogram
- Ultrasound, allergy tests
- Functional tests
- Cobalt therapy, chemotherapy, rehabilitation
- Hospitalisation with or without surgery.
- Surgical intervention
- Intensive Care Unit
- Clinical Psychology
- Single room with bathroom as well as all the expenses arising from hospitalisation: Accommodation, meals, medication
- Bed for companion (except for Psychiatric hospitalization).
- For all specialities: medical fees, costs arising from surgery
- Dental 21
More than 21 services included in your policy: consultations, cleaning, diagnostic tests, fluoridation etc.
Discounts of up to 25% Dental pricing is set within the Sanitas network, so that you know the fees you are paying in advance.
Bariatric Surgery, X Ray neurosurgical, Parkinson and Epilepsy surgery, UHC.
- Minimally invasive cardiac testing and laser surgery.
Antenatal care plus a programme for new fathers.
Access to specialist units providing diagnostics for genetic conditions
- Sanitas Responde: There is a free, personalized health advice and support hotline if you have a medical condition that requires regular followups or ongoing care.
- Sanitas Welcome: 24 HOUR CLIENT HELP LINE where you can resolve any administration queries.
- SANITAS 24 hours: With just one call you can arrange a consultation with a Medical Professional, to discuss any doubts or questions you may have regarding you or your family´s health.
- Emergency overseas travel assistance: In collaboration with Europ Assistance, up to a maximum of €12,000 per person, per claim.
- Second medical opinion: The most prestigious international professionals are within reach when you are suffering from a serious illness such as cancer.
With Sanitas Mas Salud there is the option to choose additional services for a small extra premium to give a more comprehensive level of cover which is personalized to you and your family as follows:
- Worldwide Reimbursement option: Gives you 80% reimbursement for your medical bills up to a limit of €150,000 worldwide.
- Work related and traffic accidents: Cover in emergency situations.
- Sanitas Subsidy: Sanitas will pay an indemnity for each day that the insured is hospitalised.
- Reimbursement G.O.P option: Allows you to choose the Gynaecologist, Obstetrician or Paediatrician of your choice, when they are not within the Sanitas network and receive reimbursement of their charges. Or for a little more, you may choose any doctor outside the Sanitas network for whatever treatment you require.
- Pharmacy cover: Providing 50% reimbursement of the total cost of drugs and medicines prescribed for your treatment by Sanitas and for assistance with said treatment. (Limit €200 per person, per year).
- Sanitas Sport: Access to the top specialists in Sports Medicine, including treatment and prevention of lesions, rehabilitation and medical checkups for all professional sports.
- Cover in the USA: Receive complete medical assistance while in the USA. (with pre-authorization and recommendation from Sanitas whilst in Spain with a limit of €30,000.
- Telephone advice programmes: Assistance programmes including psychology, nutrition, quitting smoking and prevention of age-related dementia.