This plan provides complete, high quality cover while giving you access to all the facilities and specialists within the Sanitas extensive network of medical associates.
- PRIMARY CARE
- General Medicine (GP).
- Paediatrics – care of children until the y are 15 after they can use a GP.
- Nurse care service: Includes healthcare at the healthcare centre and at home.
- Emergencies: These include healthcare provided in permanent emergency centres.
- Clinical Analyses.
- Transfer of sick person by ambulance- performed by land.
- Preventive medical check-ups.
- Basic Diagnosis tests and procedures, ( Ex analysis and general radiology)
2. MEDICAL CARE PROVIDED BY SPECIALISTS
- Specialist medical care, including outpatient surgery
- Genetic studies: Comprises only those necessary for diagnosis and/or prescription of treatment of affected and symptomatic patients.
- Additional methods of diagnoses. Radiology, CT scanner, electrocardiogram
- Ultrasound, allergy tests.
- Functional tests.
- Cobalt therapy, chemotherapy, rehabilitation,
- Obstetric-Gynaecological Nursing (Midwifery)- Care provided by a midwife will be available only for hospital-based child delivery
- Speech and Language Therapy: It is included only when related with organic processes, to a maximum of 6 months a year per Insured.
- Podiatry (Chiropody exclusively).
- Surgical intervention
- Intensive Care Unit
- Clinical Psychology
- Single room with bathroom as well as all the expenses arising from hospitalisation: Accommodation, meals, medication.
- Bed for companion
- For all specialities: medical fees, costs arising from surgery
- More than 30 services included in your policy: consultations, cleaning, diagnostic tests, fluoridation etc.
- Discounts of up to 21% Dental pricing is set within the Sanitas network, so that you know the fees you are paying in advance.
- Access to the exclusive Millennium Dental Centres: These centres are equipped with the latest technology and all dental specialities and diagnostic tests are available under one roof.
- Modern treatments using state of the art technology, at your service: All the benefits of a quality dental plan provided by the leading medical insurer in Spain
5. WORLDWIDE EMERGENCY HEALTHCARE.
- Emergency overseas travel assistance: In collaboration with Europ Assistance, up to a maximum of €12,000 per person, per claim.
- Covers expenses from doctors, surgeons, hospitals and/or clinics outside Spain as a result of medical attention received abroad, derived from an illness or accident occurring abroad.
- Doctors’ fees
- Drugs prescribed by a doctor or surgeon
- emergency dentistry fees, excluding endodontics, aesthetic reconstructions from earlier treatments, oral cleaning, prosthesis, crowns and implants, these are covered by the previous amount up to a maximum of €241 per Insured.
- Hospitalisation costs
- Costs for ambulance services requested by a doctor for a local journey
6.WAITING PERIODS *
- Vital Emergencies: IMMEDIATE ( possible death within 24h)
- Outpatient surgery: 3 months
- High technology diagnostic tests: 6 months (ex MRI, PET).
- Psychology: 6 months.
- Childbirth: 8 months.
- Hospitalisation, including inpatients, day patients 10 months.
- Radiotherapy, chemotherapy, cobalt therapy, radioactive isotopes, linear accelerator, canner, magnetic resonance, nuclear medicine, bone densitometry, lithotripsy, digital arteriography, radio-neurosurgery and prostate hyperthermia services: 10 months.
- Bariatric treatment: 60 months.
*If transferring from another insurance company in Spain and have been with that insurer for more than a year, by providing a copy of your particular conditions and last receipt of the premium with them, Sanitas will eliminate all waiting periods,
BLUA: NEW DIGITAL PRODUCT
Video consultations for more than 12 specialities, emergency line 24 hours through video chat, personal trainer, nutrition programme, medial assessment, home blood tests. Premium 20€ for individual policies and 40€ for two or more insured in the policy.
- Family Assistance:
Qualified help for unforeseen events such as hospitalization or sickness at home: Providing support for basic housework, care of dependents, home delivery of medicines, etc. 2€ per person / month.
50% refund medication bills. Up to € 200 a year for each insured 4€ per person / month.
- USA Cover.
Access to key professionals and hospitals in the US, through United Healthcare, covering 100% of medical expenses, with a limit of 30.000€ : 1.5€ per person / month.
- Reimbursement Gynaecologist Paediatrician.
Access to consultation of any gynaecologist, obstetrician or paediatrician, outside of the Sanitas medical network by reimbursement of 60% of the bills relating to costs of consultations, limited to € 100 per visit, 10€ per person / month
- Work and traffic accidents :
1.5€ / per month / per person (these are normally covered by the car insurance in Spain or work contract)
- Optical cover:
The coverage of this supplement includes reimbursement 50% for: ► prescription contact lenses ► Graduated lenses; the waiting period for this is 6 months, before you can claim. You go to any optician in town and pay for the invoice then claim the reimbursement. 5.50€/month
- Dental cover: supplement.
Its 10, 70€ per person / monthly, not possible to be individually contracted, is 40- 50 services included and 40-50% discounts with respect to the market price.
- Alternative medicine: 50% reimbursement in consultation for homeopathy and acupuncture, up to 400€ per insured per year. Has 6 months waiting period and its 6.00€/ per month per person.