This plan provides complete, high quality cover while giving you access to all the facilities and specialists within the Sanitas extensive network of medical associates.
- PRIMARY CARE
- General Medicine (GP)
This includes medical care in a healthcare centre, indication and prescription of basic diagnosis tests and procedures (analysis and general radiology) during the days and times established for this purpose by the doctor. It includes also home services when, for reasons attributable only to the Insurer’s illness, he/she is prevented to attend the consultancy.
- Paediatrics: this includes the care of children until they are 15 years old.
- Emergency medical aid
- Clinical Analyses
- Ambulance service
- Preventive medical check ups
- Child care, paediatrician, medical secretary, medical-technical assistant…
- Clinical and biological check-ups
- Radiography, Tomography and Urograph
2. MEDICAL CARE PROVIDED BY SPECIALISTS
- Specialist medical care, including outpatient surgery
- Genetic studies: Comprises only those necessary for diagnosis and/or prescription of treatment of affected and symptomatic patients.
- Additional methods of diagnoses. Radiology, CT scanner, electrocardiogram
- Ultrasound, allergy tests.
- Functional tests.
- Cobalt therapy, chemotherapy, rehabilitation,
- Obstetric-Gynaecological Nursing (Midwifery)- Care provided by a midwife will be available only for hospital-based child delivery
- Speech and Language Therapy: It is included only when related with organic processes, to a maximum of 6 months a year per Insured.
- Podiatry (Chiropody exclusively).
- Surgical intervention
- Intensive Care Unit
- Clinical Psychology
- Single room with bathroom as well as all the expenses arising from hospitalisation: Accommodation, meals, medication.
- Bed for companion
- For all specialities: medical fees, costs arising from surgery
- More than 30 services included in your policy: consultations, cleaning, diagnostic tests, fluoridation etc.
- Discounts of up to 21% Dental pricing is set within the Sanitas network, so that you know the fees you are paying in advance.
- Access to the exclusive Millennium Dental Centres: These centres are equipped with the latest technology and all dental specialities and diagnostic tests are available under one roof.
- Modern treatments using state of the art technology, at your service: All the benefits of a quality dental plan provided by the leading medical insurer in Spain
5.OVERSEAS EMERGENCY HEALTHCARE.
- Emergency overseas travel assistance: In collaboration with Europ Assistance, up to a maximum of €12,000 per person, per claim.
- Covers expenses from doctors, surgeons, hospitals and/or clinics outside Spain as a result of medical attention received abroad, derived from an illness or accident occurring abroad.
- Doctors’ fees
- Drugs prescribed by a doctor or surgeon
- emergency dentistry fees, excluding endodontics, aesthetic reconstructions from earlier treatments, oral cleaning, prosthesis, crowns and implants, these are covered by the previous amount up to a maximum of €241 per Insured.
- Hospitalisation costs
- Costs for ambulance services requested by a doctor for a local journey
5. SUPPLEMENTS AVAILABLE
- Assistance: Qualified help for unforeseen events such as hospitalisation or sickness at home: Providing support for basic housework, care of dependent’s, home delivery of medicines, etc. 2€ per person / month.
- Pharmacy: 50% refund medication bills. Up to € 200 a year for each insured 4€ per person / month.
- USA Cover.Access to key professionals and hospitals in the US, through United Healthcare, covering 100% of medical expenses, with a limit of 30.000€ : 1.5€ per person / month.
- Reimbursement Gynaecologist Paediatrician. Access to consultation of any gynaecologist, obstetrician or paediatrician, outside of the Sanitas medical network by reimbursement of 60% of the bills relating to costs of consultations, limited to € 100 per visit, 10€ per person / month.
- Work and traffic accidents :1.5€ / per month / per person (these are normally covered by the car insurance in Spain or work contract)
- Optical cover:The coverage of this supplement includes reimbursement 50% for: ► prescription contact lenses ► Graduated lenses; the waiting period for this is 6 months, before you can claim. You go to any optician in town and pay for the invoice then claim the reimbursement. 5.50€/month
- Dental cover : 10,70 per person / monthly , not possible to be individually contracted, is 40- 50 services included and 40-50% discounts with respect to the market price.
- Sanitas Sport: Access to the top specialists in Sports Medicine, including treatment and prevention of lesions, rehabilitation and medical checkups for all professional sports.
- Telephone advice programmes: Assistance programmes including psychology, nutrition, quitting smoking and prevention of age-related dementia.