- Primary care
– Geneneral Medicine (GP)
This includes medical care in a healthcare center, indication and prescription of basic diagnosis tests and procedures (analysis and general radiology) during the days and times established for this purpose by the doctor. It includes also home services when, for reasons attributable only to the Insurer’s illness, he/she is prevented to attend the consultancy.
– Pediatrics: this includes the care of children until they are 15 years old.
– Emergency medical aid
– Clinical Analyses
– Ambulance service
– Preventive medical check ups
– Child care, pediatrician, medical secretary, medical-technical assistant…
– Clinical and biological check-ups
– Radiography, Tomography and Urography
- Medical care provided by medical specialists and surgeons
– Additional methods of diagnoses
– All medical specializations
– Radiology, CT scanner, electrocardiogram
– Ultrasound, allergy tests
– Functional tests
– Cobalt therapy, chemotherapy, rehabilitation
- Hospitalisation with or without surgery.
– Surgical intervention
– Intensive Care Unit
– Clinical Psychology
– Single room with bathroom as well as all the expenses arising from hospitalisation: Accommodation, meals, medication
– Bed for companion (except for Psychiatric hospitalization).
– For all specialities: medical fees, costs arising from surgery
- Dental 21
More than 30 services included in your policy: consultations, cleaning, diagnostic tests, fluoridation etc.
Discounts of up to 21% Dental pricing is set within the Sanitas network, so that you know the fees you are paying in advance.
Bariatric Surgery, X Ray neurosurgical, Parkinson and Epilepsy surgery, UHC.
- Minimally invasive cardiac testing and laser surgery.
Antenatal care plus a programme for new fathers.
Access to specialist units providing diagnostics for genetic conditions
- Sanitas Responde: There is a free, personalized health advice and support hotline if you have a medical condition that requires regular followups or ongoing care.
- Sanitas Welcome: 24 HOUR CLIENT HELP LINE where you can resolve any administration queries.
- SANITAS 24 hours: With just one call you can arrange a consultation with a Medical Professional, to discuss any doubts or questions you may have regarding you or your family´s health.
- Emergency overseas travel assistance: In collaboration with Europ Assistance, up to a maximum of €12,000 per person, per claim.
- Second medical opinion: The most prestigious international professionals are within reach when you are suffering from a serious illness such as cancer.
With Sanitas Mas Salud there is the option to choose additional services for a small extra premium to give a more comprehensive level of cover which is personalized to you and your family as follows:
- Worldwide Reimbursement option: Gives you 80% reimbursement for your medical bills up to a limit of €150,000 worldwide.
- Work related and traffic accidents: Cover in emergency situations.
- Sanitas Subsidy: Sanitas will pay an indemnity for each day that the insured is hospitalised.
- Reimbursement G.O.P option: Allows you to choose the Gynaecologist, Obstetrician or Paediatrician of your choice, when they are not within the Sanitas network and receive reimbursement of their charges. Or for a little more, you may choose any doctor outside the Sanitas network for whatever treatment you require.
- Pharmacy cover: Providing 50% reimbursement of the total cost of drugs and medicines prescribed for your treatment by Sanitas and for assistance with said treatment. (Limit €200 per person, per year).
- Sanitas Sport: Access to the top specialists in Sports Medicine, including treatment and prevention of lesions, rehabilitation and medical checkups for all professional sports.
- Cover in the USA: Receive complete medical assistance while in the USA. (with pre-authorization and recommendation from Sanitas whilst in Spain with a limit of €30,000.
- Telephone advice programmes: Assistance programmes including psychology, nutrition, quitting smoking and prevention of age-related dementia.