- Primary care (equivalent to GP services), including paediatrics, nursing and emergencies.
- Hospitalisation with or without surgery.
- Outpatient surgery.
- Access to all medical specialties.
- Dental 21, giving you a strong foundation of cover for those precious teeth.
- Diagnostic tests and therapies.
- Access to the latest technology including PET and CAT scans.
- Minimally invasive cardiac testing and laser surgery.
- Psychology services.
- Antenatal care plus a programme for new fathers.
- Access to specialist units providing diagnostics for genetic conditions.
- A single room with a bed for your visitor when hospitalised (except for Psychiatric hospitalisation).
- Sanitas Respond: There is a free, personalised health advice and suppport hotline if you have a medical condition that requires regular followups or ongoing care.
- Sanitas Welcome: 24 HOUR CLIENT HELP LINE where you can resolve any administration queries.
- SANITAS 24 hours: With just one call you can arrange a consultation with a Medical Professional, to discuss any doubts or questions you may have regarding you or your family´s health.
- Emergency overseas travel assistance: In collaboration with Europ Assistance, up to a maximum of €10,000 per person, per claim.
- Second medical opinion: The most prestigious international professionals are within reach when you are suffering from a serious illness such as cancer.
With Sanitas Mas Salud there is the option to choose additional services for a small extra premium to give a more comprehensive level of cover which is personalised to you and your family (Under 16 year olds pay no extra cost) as follows:
- Worldwide Reimbursement option: Gives you 80% reimbursement for your medical bills up to a limit of €150,000 worldwide.
- Temporary Incapacity Cover: The option to receive a daily subsidy when the policy holder is temporarily unable to work due to ill health (from 16-64 years)
- Work related and traffic accidents: Cover in emergency situations.
- Sanitas Subsidy: Sanitas will pay an indemnity for each day that the insured is hospitalised.
- Reimbursement G.O.P option: Allows you to choose the Gynaecologist, Obstetrician or Paediatrician of your choice, when they are not within the Sanitas network and receive reimbursement of their charges. Or for a little more, you may choose any doctor outside the Sanitas network for whatever treatment you require.
- Pharmacy cover: Providing 50% reimbursement of the total cost of drugs and medicines prescribed for your treatment by Sanitas and for assistance with said treatment. (Limit €200 per person, per year).
- Sanitas Sport: Access to the top specialists in Sports Medicine, including treatment and prevention of lesions, rehabilitation and medical checkups for all professional sports.
- Cover in the USA: Receive complete medical assistance while in the USA. (with pre-authorization and recommendation from Sanitas whilst in Spain with a limit of €30,000.
- Telephone advice programmes: Assistance programmes including psychology, nutrition, quitting smoking and prevention of age-related dementia.