SANITAS INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS
Sanitas International Students provides complete, high quality cover for students in Spain between the ages of 18 and 30, while giving you access to all the facilities and specialists within the Sanitas network from the first day of the contract. It also comes packed with our new Dental 21 cover giving you access to all of our Milenium Dental Centres plus all the regular centres within the Sanitas Network.
Is necessary to send us for contracting proof that you are accepted into the school, university and is only one person allowed per contract.
- General Medicine (GP).
- Nurse care service: Includes healthcare at the healthcare centre and at home.
MEDICAL CARE PROVIDED BY SPECIALISTS.
- Emergencies: These include healthcare provided in permanent emergency centres.
- Clinical Analyses.
- Transfer of sick person by ambulance- performed by land.
- Preventive medical check-ups.
- Basic Diagnosis tests and procedures, (Ex analysis and general radiology).
- Specialist medical care, including outpatient surgery.
- Genetic studies: Comprises only those necessary for diagnosis and/or prescription of treatment of affected and symptomatic patients.
- Additional methods of diagnoses. Radiology, CT scanner, electrocardiogram.
- Ultrasound, allergy tests.
- Functional tests.
- Cobalt therapy, chemotherapy, rehabilitation.
- Surgical intervention.
- Intensive Care Unit.
- Single room with bathroom as well as all the expenses arising from hospitalisation.
- Accommodation, meals, medication.
- Bed for companion.
- For all specialities: medical fees, costs arising from surgery.
DENTAL COVER- DENTAL 21
- More than 30 services included in your policy: consultations, cleaning, diagnostic tests, fluoridation etc.
- Discounts of up to 21% Dental pricing is set within the Sanitas network, so that you know the fees you are paying in advance.
- Access to the exclusive Millennium Dental Centres: These centres are equipped with the latest technology and all dental specialties and diagnostic tests are available under one roof.
- Modern treatments using state of the art technology, at your service: All the benefits of a quality dental plan provided by the leading medical insurer in Spain.
WORLDWIDE EMERGENCY HEALTHCARE
- Emergency overseas travel assistance: In collaboration with Europ Assistance, up to a maximum of €12,000 per person, per claim.
- Covers expenses from doctors, surgeons, hospitals and/or clinics outside Spain as a result of medical attention received abroad, derived from an illness or accident occurring abroad.
- Doctors’ fees.
- Drugs prescribed by a doctor or surgeon.
- Emergency dentistry fees, excluding endodontics, aesthetic reconstructions from earlier treatments, oral cleaning, prosthesis, crowns and implants, these are covered by the previous amount up to a maximum of €241 per Insured.
- Hospitalisation costs.
- Costs for ambulance services requested by a doctor for a local journey.
In case of death, repatriation (evacuation) to your country of origin will be covered. Sanitas will take charge of the transfer of the coffin or ashes, in the case of cremation, from the place of death to the international airport closest to the place of interment in the deceased’s country of origin expressly designated in the particular conditions, when the insured’s beneficiaries report on the undertaker’s that will take charge of the mortal remains at the airport.
SANITAS will furthermore assume the costs of the transfer from the international airport to the place of interment in the deceased’s country of origin, with a $1,000 limit and always so long as the burial is more than 30 km from the international airport.
- PEDIATRIC CARE
Available online in sanitas.es and also in the Sanitas APP
Contracts have a three months minimum required coverage up to a maximum of a year. In case you remain more than a year you need to send documentation for the next years schooling and will renew the contract.