1. PRIMARY CARE
- General Medicine (GP).
This includes medical care in a healthcare centre, indication and prescription of basic diagnosis tests and procedures (analysis and general radiology). It includes also home services when your illness is preventing from attending the consulting room.
- Paediatrics – care of children until the are 15 after they can use a GP.
- Nurse care service: Includes healthcare at the healthcare centre and at home.
- Emergencies: These include healthcare provided in permanent emergency centres.
- Clinical Analyses.
- Transfer of sick person by ambulance- performed by land.
- Preventive medical check-ups.
- Basic Diagnosis tests and procedures, (analysis and general radiology).
2. MEDICAL CARE PROVIDED BY SPECIALISTS
- Specialist medical care, includes all specialities.
- Additional methods of diagnoses. Radiology, CT scanner, electrocardiogram.
- Ultrasound, allergy tests.
- Functional tests.
- Podiatry (Chiropody exclusively) 5 sessions a year.
3. WAITING PERIODS
High Technology Diagnostic tests: 6 months.
4. CO-PAYMENT- EXCESS
The coparticipation in the cost of services or copayment is a measure established by the majority of the Health insurance companies with the purpose of making their insured aware of the responsible use of the medical services.
In the other hand, with the copayment generic increases of Premium to all the portfolio of customers are avoided due to the distribution of such cost according to the use of the medical services performed by each client.
Below detail of the copayment that you will have to pay for each use of the services, this is charged monthly together with the premium.
SANITAS DENTAL 21
3,00 euros per service that is already included in the policy, the services with deductibles have no excess attached to them.
Antenatal classes; Physiotherapy (10 sessions), ventilation therapy (15 sessions), oxygen therapy (30 days for BPAP and CPAP and 15 days for aerosol): 12,00 euros.
Other services (number of consultations per year)
- From 0 a 6 medical acts within the same within the same year –> 0,00 euros
- From 7 a 10 medical acts within the same within the same year –> 4,00 euros
- From 11 a 15 medical acts within the same within the same year –> 7,00 euros
- From 16 a 999 medical acts within the same within the same year –> 10,00 euros
e.g. if you use the policy 8 times (consultations) the excess would be 6 x 0€ (0€) + 2 x 4€ (8€) a total of 8€ (applies per person per year).
5. TOTAL EXCLUSIONS:
HOSPITALIZATION AND SURGERY.
COMPLEX THERAPY (Chemotherapy, Radiotherapy, ETC)
Maximum contractual age:
You may contract up to age 60. UNIQUE PREMIUM 23 € MONTH FOR THE FIRST YEAR.
There is no upper age limit to remain insured.
6. CANCELLATION POLICY
Contracts are 12 months and notice to be given 1 month prior to renewal.