This plan provides complete, high quality cover while giving you access to all the facilities and specialists within the Sanitas network. It also comes packed with our new Dental 21 cover giving you access to all of our Millenium Dental Centres plus all the regular centres within the Sanitas Network.
You can contract this cover for yourself and family at a very competitive premiums:
- PRIMARY CARE
- General Medicine (GP).
- Paediatrics – care of children until the y are 15 after they can use a GP.
- Nurse care service: Includes healthcare at the healthcare centre and at home.
- Emergencies: These include healthcare provided in permanent emergency centres.
- Clinical Analyses.
- Transfer of sick person by ambulance- performed by land.
- Preventive medical check-ups.
- Basic Diagnosis tests and procedures, ( Ex analysis and general radiology)
- MEDICAL CARE PROVIDED BY SPECIALISTS
- Specialist medical care, including outpatient surgery
- Genetic studies: Comprises only those necessary for diagnosis and/or prescription of treatment of affected and symptomatic patients.
- Additional methods of diagnoses. Radiology, CT scanner, electrocardiogram
- Ultrasound, allergy tests.
- Functional tests.
- Cobalt therapy, chemotherapy, rehabilitation,
- Obstetric-Gynecological Nursing (Midwifery)- Care provided by a midwife will be available only for hospital-based child delivery
- Speech and Language Therapy: It is included only when related with organic processes, to a maximum of 6 months a year per Insured.
- Podiatry (Chiropody exclusively):
- HOSPITAL CARE
- Surgical intervention
- Intensive Care Unit
- Clinical Psychology
- Single room with bathroom as well as all the expenses arising from hospitalisation: Accommodation, meals, medication.
- Bed for companion
- For all specialities: medical fees, costs arising from surgery
- DENTAL COVER
- More than 30 services included in your policy: consultations, cleaning, diagnostic tests, fluoridation etc.
- Discounts of up to 21% Dental pricing is set within the Sanitas network, so that you know the fees you are paying in advance.
- Access to the exclusive Millennium Dental Centres: These centres are equipped with the latest technology and all dental specialties and diagnostic tests are available under one roof.
- Modern treatments using state of the art technology, at your service: All the benefits of a quality dental plan provided by the leading medical insurer in Spain
- WAITING PERIODS *
- Vital Emergencies: IMMEDIATE (possible death within 24 h).
- Outpatient surgery: 3 months
- High technology diagnostic tests: 6 months (MRI, PET-TAC)
- Psychology: 6 months
- Childbirth: 8 months
- Hospitalisation, including inpatients, day patients 10 months
- Chemotherapy, cobalt therapy, radioactive isotopes, linear accelerator, canner, magnetic resonance, nuclear medicine, bone densitometry, lithotripsy, digital arteriography, radio-neurosurgery and prostate hyperthermia services: 10 months
- Bariatric treatment: 60 months
*If transferring from another insurance company in Spain and have been with that insurer for more than a year, by providing a copy of your particular conditions and last receipt of the premium with them, Sanitas will eliminate all waiting periods,
- WORDWIDE EMERGENCY HEALTHCARE.
- Emergency overseas travel assistance: In collaboration with Europ Assistance, up to a maximum of €12,000 per person, per claim.
- Covers expenses from doctors, surgeons, hospitals and/or clinics outside Spain as a result of medical attention received abroad, derived from an illness or accident occurring abroad.
- Doctors’ fees
- Drugs prescribed by a doctor or surgeon
- emergency dentistry fees, excluding endodontics, aesthetic reconstructions from earlier treatments, oral cleaning, prosthesis, crowns and implants, these are covered by the previous amount up to a maximum of €241 per Insured.
- Hospitalisation costs
- Costs for ambulance services requested by a doctor for a local journey
- MEDICAL ASSOCIATES
Available online in sanitas.es and also in the Sanitas APP
8. INDEMNIZATION IN CASE OF HOSPITALIZATION.
9.TRAFFIC AND WORK ACCIDENTS.
10. TOTAL PROTECTION
- Support for housework – Childcare and home school support – Home delivery of medication and correspondence – Taxi service for daily tasks – Physiotherapist home – Repayment of the insurance premium – Computer assistance for installation position work at home.